Monday, May 31, 2010

iomoi


I'm a total paper & stationary junkie!!  I love browsing through stationary & paper shops - there's just so much eye candy.

I heard about an online stationary goods store the other day & I just love their designs.  They mix several elements of my personal style, and I don't think I've ever seen one brand or store that I like over all as much as this one. It's called iomoi (sorry, no idea how to pronounce), and the products are only sold on their website.


They sell custom calling cards:
Custom stationary
don't you love this charm bracelet with the swirly monogram???
They also sell custom invitations
(I'm particularly obsessed with this one below)
and custom address labels
This zebra just tickles me!  They call her "Muffie."


Not to mention these fabulous custom melamine plates...
I just adore elephants!  Particularly when they are dressed up with exotic fabric & jewels!

You must visit their website, www.iomoi.com, there are SO many more designs available!  They also sell personalized ice buckets, trays and office accessories.  A neat service they offer is online stationary & invitations that you can send through email.  I mean, how cute are these compared to evites?! Iomoi's products are a little pricey, but not too bad.  I would love to have some of the animal designs to frame in the baby's room or in our hallway.

3 comments:

  1. What a great find - a stunning selection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so amazing! Love these!

    ReplyDelete