Saturday, June 26, 2010

Midge Comes Home From the Hospital

Bringing our little beauty home from the hospital.

She wore my Feltman Brothers dress that I wore home from the hospital, 26 years ago.  And a pearl bracelet with a monogrammed charm I got from Monogram Lane.

I just love these sweet little shoes.

16 comments:

  1. Oh my she is so dolled up and so stinkin cute! What a treasure that dress is and that bow is the cherry on top! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come check out my first giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! i'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found your blog through "there's mud on my monogrammed apron!" congratulations on your beautiful daughter!!! there's nothing like it in the WORLD! :) look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Hope you are having a gorgeous weekend with your little one! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! she is absolutely precious. i cannot get over her little bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT a beauty!!!!! Oh my gosh! Congrats!
    And I just love that her dress is in the family. What a beautiful story to tell her later.
    -SF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh... so, so beautiful!! You're one blessed lady. More pictures please!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so lovely! And the shoes are fabulous on her! Enjoy the weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's beautiful! Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! She is so sweet...love those tiny little shoes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is beautiful and her outfit is WONDERFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet...a huge congratulations!!! I remember the day I brought my son home like it was yesterday...I can't believe it will have been exactly 10 years ago this month! Your daughter is precious and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable little girl! I see from the date of the post that she probably isn't so little anymore but I am sure she is still a doll!
    Not sure if you check your comments on this blog but I couldn't find a contact email for you so I thought I would leave a note here!
    Thank you so much for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete